This release is scheduled for Sept 17 2019
Updated Accounts Rollup
- The current nightly rollup calculated giving for all account records within Causeview. Our updated rollup calculates giving for only accounts with new gifts or soft credits (and newly merged accounts). The result is a 95% reduction in the time to complete the job. This rollup would need to be scheduled and replaced at a time of your choosing.
Recurring Gift Management Improvements
- New validation rules are available for the Recurring Gift Allocation object which require a positive amount, appeal and fund specification*
Consolidated Receipting Improvements
- The interface now displays details of the last run on both Preview Receipts job and Generate Receipts job
- Expected Total Monetary Value of Transactions and Number of Transactions that will be receipted displayed before running job
- New ability to change the batch size on Consolidated Receipting jobs via the interface
- A new table has been added to display payments that will be problematic to the Consolidated Receipting jobs. Problematic payments within the selected time frame have a parent transaction that is not in the selected time frame. The Payment and Transaction date for consolidated receipting should be within the same date range.
- When running Consolidated Receipts jobs, transactions that already have a receipt attached will not be included
- Consolidated Receipts jobs will not create or modify any data in the event of an error. This prevents bad data from being created when an issue is encountered
- When creating a new open-ended Gift Aid Declaration for a donor where one already existed, there were occasions where both declarations would have an end date of "yesterday". Now, only the previous one will be ended, and the new declaration will not have an end date.
- When a Recurring Gift was put on-hold the credit card was validated, and if the card was expired the profile could not be put on hold. The profile can now be put on hold regardless of the card expiry.
- When using Salesforce basic multi-currency, there were times when the allocation would have an incorrect currency code. The allocation record will now always have the same currency as the associated payment.
* - Validation Rules are disabled by default and must be enabled within your org