Organizations in the UK may incur charges from their payment processor for every day a payment is withdrawn for Recurring Gifts via Direct Debit during a calendar month. To reduce these fees, an organization may wish to limit the dates donors can select in the calendar month for payments.
To limit dates in the date picker for Schedule Date:
1. on the Start date field, enable Field Plugin = UK Direct Debit Start Date
2. enter in the Plugin Configuration in the format:
The configuration will allow you to specify the
- ukddstartoffset: number of lead days from 'today' required to pass before first date of charge. will default to 12 if the value is invalid
- ukddinclude: array of dates allowed in the calendar by month to be visible , comma separated
- ukddexclude : alternative to ukddinclude, array of dates to exclude from the calendar month , comma separated
In this example, we desire to have an offset of 12 days, and only allow 1st and 15th of the month.
The form will then disable all dates other then those desired with a valid lead number of days:
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.