Unlike the online donation forms created on Causeview Impact Designer that requires you to host the form onto a webpage, Impact Pages are stand alone webpages with forms already embedded. When you are ready to make the Impact Page public and share with your constituents, you will simply need to make the Impact Page status active so that it is available for constituents to make a donation on the Impact Page directly. For Impact Pages with Inactive status, constituents would not be able to access the page to make a donation, but you can redirect the constituents to a new webpage.
1) Go to the top navigation bar and click on "Forms & Pages" to access "Pages".
2) Select the Impact Page you would like to change status to Active.
3) At the top bar, select "Share Page".
4) A new window will appear where you can select the "Active" button to convert the status of the Impact Page from "Inactive" to "Active". You can assign a URL for when the Impact Page has an inactive status to prevent constituents from making donations when the Impact Page is not supposed to be active; this will redirect constituents to the assigned URL link.
5) Once you've updated the status to "Active", you can click on "Copy" to attain the public URL of the Impact Page to share with your constituents. Then simply click on "Close" and the changes would be implemented and the Impact Page will now be active.
Causeview Impact Designer Pages allow you to easily switch Impact Pages' status to Active and Inactive. Having the ability to easily toggle between the two statuses allow you the control to manage your constituents' access of the Impact Page (e.g. You want the Impact Page to be inactive when the fundraising appeal is complete). This document has outlined the few simple steps you need to take in order to turn your Impact Page active, attain the public URL and redirect your constituents to a different URL in the event that the Impact Page is no longer active.