*FOR US CLIENTS PROCESSING ACH PAYMENTS IMPACTED by iATS SERVICE INTERRUPTION from April 6- 11, 2018.
Due to an issue with ACH Payments being processed as ACH Timeout April 6 - 11, 2018 by iATS, a number of payments may appear as ‘Declined’ in Causeview. These have since been re-processed and in most cases now ‘Approved’. However, iATS is unable to update the journal data to automatically update the records in Causeview. iATS advises users to manually update the data in Causeview.
Affected iATS customers have already received notification directly from iATS regarding the issue.
Below steps outline how to identify the records and verify they are declined in order to update them;
(1) Create a Report in Salesforce ot idnetify Declined ACH payments;
- Report type: 'Recurring Gifts with Transactions and Payments'
- Payment Date range such as : April 6th to April 11th 2018
- Payment Type equals ACH
- Payment Status equals “Declined”
- For each of the payments in the report, you will need to cross check within iATS to confirm if they have since been 'Approved'.
(2) Login to iATS to confirm the status
- go to Reports > Journal
- click on ACHEFT Transactions tab
- search for Payments (note: “Reference #” in Causeview (Salesforce) is equal to “Customer Code” in iATS)
- verify whether or not Payments from SF report show up as “OK:BankAccept” in iATS’s Result column
(3) In CV, change the status of payments that were ‘OK’ in iATS from ‘Declined’ to ‘Approved’. For Payments that have not been Approved, no change is required. You may wish to investigate the cause for any other non-Approved payments.
If you have further questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com