Release notes - Causeview Fundraising 2.8701
The following changes were introduced in CV-Fundraising ver 2.8701 from the previous ver 2.8693.3
PayPal for Impact Forms
Causeview will be launching support for Paypal payment processing integration with Impact forms. Some customers are currently piloting the integration. More information will be released on full support for customers interested in offering Paypal as an additional payment method via Donation forms.
- Added support for PayPal merchant accounts payment processing
- PayPal gifts will now reflect updates in Salesforce when updating through Recurring Gift Management interfaces.
If your organization is interested in signing up to use Paypal with Causeview forms, please reach out to Causeview Support.
Recurring Gift Management Interface
- Credit Card Type on Recurring Donation no longer defaults to ‘Discover’ in some cases.
- Updates to Phone & Email fields via RGM to be passed to Causeview backend servers which will update with Ezidebit payment processor.
- Recurring Gifts: New field called 'Payment Gateway' to allow the Causeview package to identify what gateway a given recurring donation processed to.
- Deactivated ContactTrigger and AccountTrigger as they have been replaced with TDTM equivalents in a prior release.
- Payments: New field called 'Payment Gateway' to allow the Causeview package to identify what gateway a given payment processed to.
- Added new Payment Record Type called ‘Paypal’ and an associated Layout
- Added support to Refund payments processed via PayPal payment gateway from a Causeview Impact form.
- Fixed defect where ‘Last Gift Amount’ does not roll up on Accounts.
If you have any questions or require any assistance, please submit a Support Ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.