Last Updated: 23rd Feb 2021
The following changes were introduced in CV-Fundraising ver 2.8693.3 from the previous ver 2.8693.0
Recurring Gift Management Interface
- Add Contact Phone & Email fields to the page which will now pass to Gateway for Action Engine.
- The credit card will now accept 19 characters. This will allow masked CC's entered with spaces to be valid in the Credit Card field and allow saving of records with the masked CC.
- Fixed an issue where Cancellation Reason Picklist would always default to the first option in the picklist even if the record being edited had a different value. This will now default to the value that is on the record being edited as intended.
- Multi-currency refunds not writing into the Salesforce instance have been corrected
Full Contact Rollup
- Scheduling a Full Contact Rollup was failing due to changes in the backend by a Salesforce update. This prevented users who didn’t have English-USA as the default language setting from scheduling future Full Contact Rollups. We have revised our solution and it should now schedule as originally intended.