Changes introduced from 1.134 to 1.160 in CVA:
- Unable to search by Fund ID has been corrected
- In Lightning, not filtering apostrophe's has been corrected
New Canned Reports
- Organization Donor Annual Giving Report
- Individual Donor Annual Giving Report
- Contact LYBUNT report has been added (Giving Last Year But Not This Year)
- Pledge Rollup button has been added to Pledges. This will allow users to verify the integrity of rollups on Pledges. The component will be visible if there is a data integrity issue on the Pledge on page load. Incorrect Rollup fields will be identified and allow users to Run the Pledge Rollup to recalculate the rollup fields. This button was added to help verify data integrity of records which have had manual changes applied by users against the expected data model.
- Amount of Last Payment was missing decimals and has been added to Pledge Installment.
- Modify Plan Button on Pledges has been optimized to not clutter the "Pledge Details" label
- Expected Amount now populates on a Pledge Plan Transaction as the overall amount of the Pledge. Previously this was always zero. This change will help with forecasting in reporting.
- Now use SObjectQueryFactory to perform System Query to avoid permission checking needed on Pledge Manager query.
- Hide utility lightning component from the lightning page builder view
- Rename pledge manager component to 'Causeview Pledge Manager' in lightning page builder
- On contacts with the Causeview Donor Profile section, the chart was cut off on the right side. A vertical scrollbar has been added to see the full chart.
- A new Contact Layout v 1.74 is now available
- Updated Contact Layout to allow Soft Credits to be 'Added'.
- Rollup: First Date of the Fiscal Year was being ignored in logic, this has been updated to include the date.
- Rollup: Total Giving Last Year was incorrectly calculated in some cases, this has been corrected.
- New Gift Interface: The payment date was defaulting today when submitting the record. It has been updated to default to the date entered.
The component has been added to the following layouts: Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities,
Post to Finance:
- Select all button has been added
- Total number of records across all pages is now displayed
- Post To Finance Error when Event Level is full has been corrected
- Updated paging from 1500 records to 200 records per page to improve performance
- Fixed bug where going to the previous or next page would undo selections on the current page.
- Added a ‘Select All Pages’ button for when there are more than 200 records and need to select all in a date range.
- Added display showing how many Allocations are in the time frame searched.
- Added display showing how many Allocations are selected.
- Fix issue where future ACH gifts would not process.
- Account rollups corrected for some cases where data was not correctly calculated: Last Payment Amount, Last Payment Date, Date of First Gift, Date of the Last Gift, Days Since Last Gift, Largest Gift & Average Gift, Total Giving 2 years ago
- New Delta Account Rollup job is available: this can be scheduled to only run on Accounts with New payments inserted rather than running the full Account rollup nightly.
UK Gift Aid:
- Gift Aid logic has been disabled when Gift Aid is not enabled for Con_Contact_CTDTM
Custom Settings Access was required for Custom Profiles if entering Gift Batches. This improves performance for Non-UK customers.
- Corrected issues from Salesforce Spring '21 Guest Permissions Updates related to Communities Portal. CVA Account and Contact triggers no longer require non-CVA users to have Causeview Application Setting permissions.
Impact Events Form Designer:
- New Ticket related list on Events Record Type of Campaign
- New Buttons available on Event Record Type of Campaign for Impact Events, Unassigned Tickets, Tickets by Package
- Updated Page Layouts for Campaign, Appeal, Event
- New Trigger to create Campaign Member in Event when Ticket is added
- Corrected Manage Order Link not pointing to the correct Impact URL.
**Please contact Causeview to schedule a walk-thru of the Impact Event Manager and Form Designer