These steps are available to users who have had the Impact Form Designer activated with their Salesforce org and completed a training session with Causeview support.
To enable your access to Impact Form Designer:
1. Login to Salesforce
2. Click on this link (https://impact.causeview.com/Iris/) and then the first link indicating 'Click here to sign in with Salesforce'. (you will never use the login/password fields and will always require to sign in automatically via Salesforce).
3. You will be redirected to a Salesforce page requesting your approval to authorize your Salesforce User Account with Causeveiw Impact Designer. Click on 'Allow'.
4. If successful, you'll be redirected to Impact but have LIMITED access to Pages header tab only. By default you will not have access to Forms. Your Impact user account will need to be upgraded by Causeview Support to have access to Forms.
5. Contact your implementation manager or Causeview Support when you and the users who need access have performed above and we'll update your permissions to grant you access to forms.
6. You can now access Impact Form Deisgner via this URL in the future. Feel free to bookmark it: https://impact.causeview.com/Iris/