Scheduled release date: Dec 9 2019
Our final release for 2019 brings our Impact Events for Advancement users.
We are proud to launch Impact Events for Causeview Advancement. Some of the highlights include:
- Enhanced Event Registration controls on Impact forms
- Enhanced self-service ability for registrants and guests
- Simplified Event setup
- Collect Optional donations during the registration process
- Combine free and paid tickets in a single registration
- Manage ticket inventory in real-time
New Ticket object for Impact Events in Salesforce:
- This new object connects a contact to an Event for which they they have registered. The ticket object replaces the Event Registration object. Tickets will be written in on registrations even if the ticket is yet to be assigned.
- Contact LYBUNT - see contacts that gave last year but not this year
- Account LYBUNT - see Accounts that gave last year but not this year
- Unassigned Tickets report - This report is initiated from a campaign record and will allow you to see a list of tickets for the specified Event without a contact assigned to them, grouped by the order number.
- Tickets by Package report - This report is initiated from a campaign record and will show you tickets sold for the event grouped by their respective Package.
- See when a Pledge Opportunity has data integrity problems. When the Opportunity Record detail page is loaded, error messages will appear in the Pledge Manager Lightning control to let you know how to fix any data integrity issues.
- When creating a Pledge Plan, the original amount of the pledge plan is populated in the planned transaction Expected Amount field. This was previously always set to zero.
Manage Donor Attrition
- Helping you better understand your recurring donor attrition, when cancelling a gift you can classify it with a configurable Cancellation Category. **
Improvements for Finance
- Within the Apply Adjustment page on Allocations, you can now search by Fund ID.
- New Matching Gift Interface in Lightning Experience.
- New GL Code for Matching Gift fields on Fund.
- Fixes Post to Finance export where Matching Gift types were missing Account Number.
- Post to Finance now accepts commas within field data. Previously, commas in data would get written into adjacent columns.
- When a Post to Finance field is empty the column is properly delimited to retain alignment.
- Trigger Handler records have an owner of “cvi” to enable sorting and filtering.
- Missing Multi-Currency selector fixed for all gift types in New Gift.
- Account giving roll- ups for dates of First, Last and Average Gift are updating correctly.
- Historical Gifts entered in the New Gift interface were having the Payment Date overwritten to Today. Historical date will now be preserved.
- Fixed issue of duplicate ‚ÄòRecurring Gift Allocations‚Äô being created for Recurring gifts with a future date.
* - For Impact Events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Impact user access
**- See here for more info on cancelling recurring gifts
Last Modified: Nov 8, 2019