The Causeview Events app allows event staff to 'check-in' even registrants via a device on site.
Here are the top 8 features that will make managing your next event more efficient:
1. Instantly Check-in Attendees – Say good-bye to your manual check-in system. The mobile app for iPhones and iPads lets you check in a guest in seconds by using the camera on your device to scan QR codes.
2. Eliminate Registration Bottlenecks – Attendees want to enjoy your event, not stand in long registration lines. Use multiple devices simultaneously to register guests during peak periods for large-scale events.
3. Accept last-minute registrations – Because all event information is automatically synchronized with the Causeview database you can accept registrations up until the last minute.
4. Capture Attendee Information – Causeview Events lets users capture attendee information in real-time so there’s nothing to import before, and nothing to import after. All your data is automatically updated in your CRM.
5. Generate Reports Instantly – You’ll be able to update guest information, take notes, view ticket sales and create follow-up tasks right on your mobile device, even during the event, plus schedule stewardship activities immediately after.
6. Work Off-line – Don’t worry about not having access to Wifi. Causeview Events lets you work off-line and synchronize any changes with your CRM later.
7. Search for Individual Attendees and Groups – Now when a guest asks if another attendee has arrived or if someone from a group wants to know if their rest of the party has arrived, the answer is a click away.
8. Easily Customizable – Work the way you want to work by adding custom fields from your CRM system
Download the CV Events from the Apple iOS App Store here.
The QR Codes are used to scan registrants for Event Registration and update their Event Registration record to show they are 'checked in' and the date/time. Using reports you'd be able to then identify who attended the event.
Heres a sample of the Event Registration page
You can pull the QR code off this page to be inserted into custom email communications to your registrants.
The QR code is essentially just the record ID which the app reads and updates to show checked in;
You can use a 3rd party tool to generate the QR code from the Event Registration ID as a string of Text as well such as http://www.qr-code-generator.com/
Some users have printed name badges with bar codes and mailed/emailed them or distributed them onsite. Others have emailed and informed registrants to present their mobile device or a printout on site to get checked in.
From within the app, you can manually 'Check-in' someone without the barcode as well as enter in other comments that update the record in salesforce.
For more info watch our intro video to the Check-in App (CV Events App):
Details on features of the Check-in App: