Causeview Impact Designer allows you to create both custom online donation forms and custom non-payment processing forms like Contact Us form.
The only difference between a donation form and a Contact Us form is that the Contact Us form is not linked to the payment gateway and therefore cannot process any payments directly. However, there is an option to enable payment gateway processing on a Contact Us form to convert the form into a donation form, or disable a donation form's connection to payment gateway and convert the form into a non-payment processing form. In other words, both donation form and Contact Us form can be converted to the other form.
In this document, you will learn how to access the Contact Us form template and how to enable its payment gateway settings in the event you would like to convert to a payment processing form.
To access the Contact Us form template to make further customizations through the form builder interface, follow these instructions:
1) On the top navigation bar, go to Forms & Pages, and select "Forms".
2) On the Forms page, click on "Create New".
3) A new window will appear to prompt you to select the form template. Choose the "Contact Us Form", enter a form name and click on "Create Form" to begin to create your custom non-payment processing form.
4) You will be redirected to the Contact Us form template where you will have access to the same form customization functionality as the donation form.
To convert a Contact Us form to a donation form, follow these instructions below:
1) Go to the navigation bar at the top and select "Settings", and click on "Gateway Details".
2) A window will appear and you can check off the "Gateway Processing Enabled" checkbox. Once the checkbox is checked, the "Merchant Account" drop down will appear to allow you to select which merchant account you will like to assign the form to. Click on "Apply Changes" when complete to update the form to a payment processing form.
3) Once you have successfully applied the payment gateway changes to the form. You can go to the designer interface's prebuilt section, and drag over the Payment Information, and Donation, Other Amount with Recurring sections into the form to accept the donation selection and payment method.
4) Once these sections have been dragged onto the form, you can further customize the form like usual, and save changes when necessary.
As discussed in this article, Causeview Impact Designer allows you to create online donation and Contact Us forms. You will be able to find the Contact Us form template when you create a new form, and you can convert the form to accept payment by enabling its gateway settings anytime. Once the payment gateway is enabled, you can customize the form to accept donation and payment processing like the typical online donation forms.