Causeview Impact Designer allows you to create and customize both forms and pages. A form is used to capture data from your supporters, that is then subsequently sent to the payment gateway (for payment processing form) and to Causeview/Salesforce (CRM). A form can be embedded either on a page on your own website or an Impact page.
An Impact page is a web page that is hosted on Impact Designer and includes an embedded form of your choice. This is an ideal option if you want to easily and quickly design a page on your own without having to worry about involving a web designer or hosting the page.
In this article, you will learn how to create an Impact Page.
From the Impact Designer homepage, go to Forms & Pages and click on Pages.
You can create a new Impact Page by either:
Both methods will result in a new Impact page with an embedded form of your choice. Whether you decide to copy an existing page or create a new page, you still have the option of customizing the page.
Copying an Existing Page
1. From the list of existing pages, locate the page you wish to clone and click on Copy.
2. Enter a name for the new page and click on Copy Page.
3. You will be taken to the Impact Page Designer so you can make adjustments/customizations to your page. You will need to specify the following:
- Form Setup - specify which form you would like to embed on the page as well as the form display type (vertical vs. wizard).
- Form Overrides - specify an appeal and fund that you would like the donations allocated to. If you prefer to use the allocation setting that is specified on the form itself, then set the form override to "No Appeal Override" and "No Fund Override".
Creating a New Impact Page
1. From pages, click on Create Page.
2. Give the page a name and click on Create New Page.
3. The Impact Page Designer will open where you can now customize your page.
- Page Header Image - allows you to either upload an image or select one from the image library. The image will appear at the top of the page. The actual height of an image will be used. The image width will be cropped based on the page size.
- Page Footer Image - allows you to either upload an image or select one from the image library. The image will appear at the bottom of the page. The actual height of an image will be used. The image width will be cropped based on the page size.
- Text Editor - enter your page content such as information about your organization or campaign, who or what you are fundraising for, etc.
- Form Setup - where you specify the form you wish to embed and the form display (vertical vs. wizard). Optionally, you can specify an appeal and fund you wish to allocate donations to. If you prefer to use the allocation setting that is specified on the form itself, then set the form override to "No Appeal Override" and "No Fund Override".
- Changing the page layout
- Setting a page background
- Adding a CSS Theme
- Customizing SEO