Causeview Impact Designer allows you to delete Impact Pages you no longer need. However, to be specific, you are only able to delete Inactive version of Impact Pages and not Active version of Impact Pages since Active pages are considered live and may be accessed by your donors and constituents at any time. Therefore, if you do need to delete Active pages, you will need to first make the page Inactive in order to successfully remove the page.
Removing pages can allow you to view only relevant pages , which would ultimately improve your page maintenance over time.
How to delete an Inactive page
1) Go to Pages, and select the Inactive page you would like to delete. There is a red "X Delete" button on the right where you can simply click to remove the page from this list view.
2) Once you click on the "X Delete" button, a confirmation window will pop up at the top. Click "Ok" if you are sure you want to remove the page.
How to delete an Active Impact Page
1) Go to Pages, and select the Active page you would like to delete. Click on the page name to go into the page designer mode.
2) At the top navigation bar, go to "Share Page".
3) A new window will appear, click on "Inactive" button and click "Close".
4) At the top navigation bar, click on the Impact icon to return to Pages.
5) The page will now be Inactive, and you can click on the "X Delete" button to remove this page.
6) Once you click on the "X Delete" button, a confirmation window will pop up at the top. Click "Ok" if you are sure you want to remove the page.
Since Causeview Impact Designer offers such ease and convenience to create and customize your online pages, you may accumulate many pages that may need to be removed in order to maintain an up to date list of relevant pages for your team to use and access. Therefore, you are also able to delete pages aside from creating and updating them. Please remember you can only delete Inactive version of pages, so for Active pages, you will need to first make them Inactive before removing.