Causeview Impact Designer gives you the ability to assign a specific gateway detail to a particular form. For instance, if the organization has multiple gateway details (e.g. to accommodate different currencies), you can select the appropriate gateway detail for the form. This article will demonstrate how to set a gateway detail on an individual form.
1. On the form, go to "Settings" from the navigation bar at the top, and select "Gateway Details" in the drop down.
2. A new window will appear, and users can click on the arrow to view the list of gateway detail options. After selecting the appropriate gateway detail, click on "Apply Changes." (Please note: You can only select from the list of existing gateway details and cannot add new gateway details through this interface. To add new gateway detail, please contact email@example.com).
3. A confirmation window will appear, click "Ok" to proceed.
4. The form will need to be published in order for the new gateway detail to take effect. Go to "Form" from the top navigation bar, and select "Publish Form".
5. A confirmation window will appear, click "Publish Form" to confirm the publishing and save changes to the gateway detail.
As you can see, a few simple steps in selecting the appropriate gateway details from the list of available options to publishing the form will simply save the gateway details pertaining to your particular form. You have the flexibility to update the gateway detail as often as required, just remember to publish the form to activate the changes.
TIP: You can also change the Gateway Details on the form by clicking on the top right:
Don't forget to Save and Publish your changes.
NOTE: If switching the form to use a TEST gateway for testing, you will want to ensure you switch it back to the correct LIVE gateway (save and publish) prior to sharing the form with the live community.