Causeview Impact Designer gives you the ability to assign a specific merchant account to a particular form. For instance, if the organization has multiple merchant accounts (e.g. to accommodate different currencies), you can select the appropriate merchant account for the form. This article will demonstrate how to set a merchant account on an individual form.
1. On the form, go to "Settings" from the navigation bar at the top, and select "Merchant Account" in the drop down.
2. A new window will appear, and users can click on the arrow to view the list of merchant account options. After selecting the appropriate merchant account, click on "Apply Changes." (Please note: You can only select from the list of existing merchant accounts and cannot add new merchant accounts through this interface. To add new merchant account, please contact email@example.com).
3. A confirmation window will appear, click "Ok" to proceed.
4. The form will need to be published in order for the new merchant account to take effect. Go to "Form" from the top navigation bar, and select "Publish Form".
5. A confirmation window will appear, click "Publish Form" to confirm the publishing and save changes to the merchant account.
As you can see, a few simple steps in selecting the appropriate merchant accounts from the list of available options to publishing the form will simply save the merchant account details pertaining to your particular form. You have the flexibility to update the merchant account as often as required, just remember to publish the form to activate the changes.
TIP: You can also change the Merchant Account on the form by clicking on the top right:
Don't forget to Save and Publish your changes.