To get your Salesforce user access to Causeview features and functionality, you'll need to ensure they have a Causeview License applied to their account.
The overall user setup requries:
1. Salesforce user account: Allows them to login to Salesforce.
2. Causeview License for the user: Allows them to interact with the Causeview app
3. Causeview Permission Set for the user: Gives permission to Causeview Objects/Fields as part of the Causeview App.
You can see who all your licensed users are via:
Setup - Installed Packaged - find the Causeview App and select 'Manage Licenses'.
You can also navigate to Setup - Users - and go to a specific user to Add/Remove Licenses they have on their account.
1. Create the Salesforce user: ensure they have 'Marketing User' enabled on their account. (Marketing User is required to access Salesforce Campaigns)
2. Assign their Causeview App License: From the user account, scroll down to 'Managed Packages' and click on 'Assign Licenses' to add the 'Causeview' license to the user.
3. Assign the CV Permission Set: From the user account, scroll down to 'Permission Set Assignments' and click on 'Edit Assignments' to enable the 'Full Causeview User'.
Depending on your organization's customization, you may need to apply a specific Profile to ensure access to specific topics are limited. You may also choose to crate your own Permission sets to restrict access to specific areas of Causeview/Salesforce.
If you do not have any more available Causeview licenses, you may wish to remove them from other users that are not active or contact Causeview Support to request purchasing new licenses.