Year-end is usually a time for issuing consolidated receipts. As a Causeview Administrator, you can schedule a job to automatically create consolidated receipts for all transactions where the receipt type has been set to "Consolidated".
Please note: All transactions that have a receipt type of Consolidated will be a part of the job. If you do not wish certain transactions to be included please change their Receipt Type to 'No Receipt'.
This should not be started until mid-January 2019, stay tuned to followup communications regarding scheduling this via the Causeview Client Success newsletter for your particular Salesforce Org.
To schedule the Year-End Consolidated Receipt Job, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to Setup
2. Under Setup, click on Develop
3. Under Develop, click on Apex Classes
4. A list of Apex Classes will be displayed on your screen. On top of the list, click on "Schedule Apex" button.
5. Provide the following information:
a.) Job Name: ConsolidatedReceiptYearEnd
b.) Apex Class: search and select "ConsolidatedRecieptScheduler"
c.) Schedule for a one-time run
*Please remember to schedule the job after 3AM EST, as prior to this we are in the process of running the daily full roll up job.
6. Monitor the job to confirm completion
a.) In Setup, go to Monitor
b.) Under Monitor, click on Jobs
7. Under Jobs, click on Apex Jobs
8. Look for the job with the Apex called "ConsolidatedRecieptScheduler". The status will update to "Completed" when the job is complete.
*Please note that this year end job will only create the receipt records. It will not send them. In order to send them you will have to navigate to each receipt record and send the receipt individually.
Reminder: This should not be started until mid-January 2019, stay tuned to followup communications regarding scheduling this via the Causeview Client Success newsletter for your particular Salesforce Org.